CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Traditions

So yesterday I did traditions! The most fun and or boring day ever depeneding on how you look at it, Oh yeah I'm stationed at Hollywood Studios, at the Studio Catering Co. I got my white pass(disney ID) and my blue maingate which lets me let people into the parks! I also got my nametag and these cute little figurines for participating during traditions I swear I'll go more in depth later but I haven't really been around the apts. and stuff much, my parents keep spiriting me away because they have only 3 or 4 days left in Florida before they leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're staying in Chatham? I thought about staying there but theres a new place coming up/is already up called Patterson Court or something. I would rather stay at the place with new beds. I'm not much of a partier so Vista is out for me.

Good luck! Talk to you Soon!

Anonymous said...

what is taking you so darn long to update this thing? what's going on down there anyway....