CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Exploding Point

2 weeks till Florida, 2 weeks till the best job ever, 2 weeks.
And I've got NOTHING ready. I mention to my mother "I need sheets and towels." She starts humming, and tapping her foot and acting like a freakin lunatic. I say "I need to start packing soon..." She snaps, "NO ONE SAID YOUR GOING" I said I'm going. I happen to change to the Disney Channel on T.V. "YOUR OBSSED, TURN OFF THE TV, I DON'T THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA FOR YOU TO GO YOUR OBSSED WITH DISNEY" and not letting me go will do what? Cure that obssesion? No, it'll strengthen it, and possibly lead me to commit homicide. Keeping me here will only worsen things. I have nothing packed, I have less than half of the items I need for Florida. God Forbid I put a disney movie into the DVD player or I get snapped at. I'm about to freakin explode if my mother doesn't stop being an idiot. She's snapping again "blah blah blah disney blah blah blah." She mentions it more than I do. I'm going insane, someone save me, there aren't too many stars here I can wish on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO
Don't stay, go off to Florida, sneak out if u have too.
btw mot going to college now, maybe in the next semester, but in the city.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited I've found someone current thats doing the Career Start program. While I'm not planning to go til next year, I'm completely obsessed with figuring out everything I'll need and what its going to be like... I can't wait to get out of here and start a new 'life' for 7 months without parents and my ordinary routine. I'm going to be visiting here often trust me... and probably asking you tons of questions. I hope you get everything you need!