CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

So in the end I got everything, even a shiny new laptop :D, and before I continue Hi Megan! I would love to answer any questions you have at all, it'll help me make sure I update this thing! But yeah so, I leave today and it's a bit weird, I'm not really one of those people who gets teary over goodbyes or anything but it's still a little strange to think I won't be home at all for 4.5 months, I mean...I've never been away for more than a weekend and now I'm doing such a long time in one jump? It's odd. Oh well, it's not gonna stop me, I would write more but I've got to finish my last minute packing and what not this will probably be my last post from home...how weird. To my Rose Syndicate and Silver Rabbits you know who you are love you guys see you in January, even you pollito, jenjen,apple pie, Madame Copessio and I will bust you out of your moms house if we have to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You mentioned me :D thats sweet lol. I started my own blog (a year early) because I was getting really jumpy and obsessing over disney. There is honestly nothing I want more right now than to be going where you're going. What all are you taking? I know the basics like clothing, toiletries, laptop, and bedding... but is there anything that the apartment doesn't cover?

Let me know how your first day is! I'm anxiously awaiting your next blog to find out... and I'm so glad I don't have to go into this program completely blind and I have someone to talk to about it. Good luck! Have fun :D