CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Inbetween Time

Highschool is done, ended quite a while ago actually, maybe I should have written this then but sorry people I wasn't entirely bored enough. I don't miss anyone yet but really it hasn't been that long, somewhere inside of me I still feel like come september I'll be going back! Well it's almost time for Disney, so this will be my inbetween time, the time between High School and whatever else comes afterwards... I've already made lists of stuff I have to buy for Florida and I've been reading the blogs of others who've already experienced this stuff to help prepare myself! Well, we'll see I suppose, I'm really antsy though, I want to be there now. This post was useless but eh, so what. Bye nows, I've got to go buy a Wireless Router, apparently you need one down at Disney. ~<3 Andi

0 comments: